21 Jul Nominate your team for the CRM Brokers Client Services Manager Award 2019
CRM Brokers Client Services Manager of the Year Award
As a specialist insurance broker for the building services industry, CRM Brokers has been working with members of the BSCAA, and previous industry associations, since 1998.
We are once again proud to sponsor the Client Services Manager of the Year Award at the BSCAA NSW Australian Super Excellence Awards.
The Award is designed to recognise excellence in the performance of a cleaning or security Client Services Manager . The size of the company is irrelevant in the judging. The independent judging panel strongly supports the growth and development of small companies, and we encourage all to apply.
The Award will be presented at the BSCAA NSW AustralianSuper Excellence Awards which will be held on Friday 11th of October at Swissotel, Sydney at 7pm.
Criteria for Assessment of Nomination
All entries must be a minimum of 500 words, they can include photographs or other supporting material and must include the following information:
1. Nominee Information
- Position Title and description
- Email and phone contact details
- Nominating Company
2. Outline in detail one (1) outstanding incidence of client service /retention demonstrated by the nominee.
3. Outline in detail an example of excellent work ethic/client liaison demonstrated by the nominee.
4. Outline in detail at least one (1) example of outstanding commitment to the property service sector demonstrated by the nominee.
5. Nominator Information. This must include nominator’s signature, date and a contact phone number.
You can register for the event and submit nominations via the event link below.
Nomination applications are to be submitted no later than 5:00pm (AEST) Friday 9 August, 2019.
We look forward to seeing you all on the evening and wish the best of luck to all nominees.