09 Oct Nominations are now open for CRM Brokers Client Services Manager Award 2018
Nominations are now open for CRM Brokers Client Services Manager of the Year Award
As a specialist insurance broker for the building services industry, CRM Brokers has been working with members of the BSCAA (and previous associations) since 1998. To continue our support of the industry, we are once again proud to sponsor the Client Services Manager of the Year Award.
The Award is designed to recognise excellence in performance of a cleaning or security Client Services Manager . The size of the company is irrelevant in the judging. The independent judging panel strongly support the growth and development of small companies and we encourage all to apply.
The Award will be presented at the BSCAA (NSW) AustralianSuper Excellence Awards which will be held on Friday 16th of November at Dockside, Darling Habour from 12 noon.
Criteria for Assessment of Nomination
All entries must be a minimum of 500 words, they can include photographs or other supporting material and must include the following information:
1. Nominee Information
- Position Title and description
- Email and phone contact details
- Nominating Company
2. Outline in detail one (1) outstanding incidence of client service /retention demonstrated by the nominee.
3. Outline in detail an example of excellent work ethic/client liaison demonstrated by the nominee.
4. Outline in detail at least one (1) example of outstanding commitment to the property service sector demonstrated by the nominee.
5. Nominator Information. This must include nominator’s signature, date and a contact phone number.
Nominations must be lodged by 19 October 2018.
An application fee of $50 applies to non BSCAA Members
Nominations to be returned to: BSCAA NSW Division P.O. Box 554 Crows Nest NSW 1585 Email: [email protected].
Best of luck to all nominees.