02 Jul Nominations have re-opened for the Strata Services Business Award 2020
Nominations have now re-opened for the Strata Services Business Award
CRM Brokers is pleased to continue our sponsorship of the Strata Services Business Award. This year the SCA (NSW) Strata Community CHU Awards has been rescheduled and combined with the Convention.
The Strata Services Business Award is designed to recognise and reward excellence in performance of Strata Services. It specifically recognises a business that has attained significant growth and is able to demonstrate the specific strategies and processes implemented to achieve sustainable growth over the previous 12 months.
Quick Tip: Quality testimonials are essential in being shortlisted for an award, so start coordinating today!
The winner of this award category will progress to the 2021 SCA Australasia Awards as a Finalist subject to meeting the T&Cs.
The annual Awards Night provides an exceptional opportunity to recognise and reward amazing businesses and individuals who make a significant contribution to the strata industry. Each and every organisation, individual and committee within the strata community is unique but are all striving to reach the same goal – excellence.
• The Business must be a current Corporate SCA (NSW) Strata Services Member
• Must be a Strata Services Specialist Company
• Must not have a Code of Conduct complaint upheld against them over the last 12 months
• Must not have had any form of legal finding against the company, its officers or staff over the last 12 months
• Must be registered to operate in NSW
• May be nominated by an employee, client, industry associate or the Principal/ Director/Owners of the Strata
• Award entrants should focus, where applicable, on recognising individual award criteria/achievements during the past 12 month period.
•Peer nominations must be completed online on the SCA (NSW) website. The nominee will then be contacted regarding their nomination and offered the opportunity to submit their application. Please note: nominees must fill out their own application. The Judges will be given the peer nomination along with the nominees submission for review.
The winner of this award category will progress to the 2021 SCA Australasia Awards as a Finalist subject to meeting
To nominate yourself, your peers or your business complete the online entry form on the SCA Website. Award submissions close Friday 28th August 2020.
Please note: Any business or individuals that have lodged a nomination prior to COVID-19 will not have to re-lodge.
We wish all nominees the best of luck and hope to see you all at the Convention Gala Dinner.
CRM Brokers is a Strata Community Australia (NSW) Strata Services Specialist Company, having proven a sound knowledge and commitment to working within strata schemes, community schemes and company title buildings.