04 Sep Nominations are now open for CRM Brokers Client Services Manager Award 2017
Nominations are now open for CRM Brokers Client Services Manager of the Year Award
The CRM Brokers Client Services Manager Award is designed to recognise excellence in performance of a cleaning or security Client Services Manager .
The size of the company is irrelevant in the judging of this award and the growth and development of small companies is strongly supported and they are encouraged to apply.
The Award will be presented at the BSCAA (NSW) AustralianSuper Excellence Awards 2016 which will be held on Wednesday 15th of November at Doltone House, Jones Bay Wharf from 12 noon.
Nominations are now open to all NSW contractors in the cleaning and security industries.
CRITERIA FOR ASSESSMENT OF NOMINATION
All entries must be a minimum of 500 words, they can include photographs or other supporting material and must include the following information:
1. Nominee Information
- Position Title and description
- Email and phone contact details
- Nominating Company
2. Outline in detail one (1) outstanding incidence of client service /retention demonstrated by the nominee.
3. Outline in detail an example of excellent work ethic/client liaison demonstrated by the nominee.
4. Outline in detail at least one (1) example of outstanding commitment to the property service sector demonstrated by the nominee.
5. Nominator Information. This must include nominator’s signature, date and a contact phone number.
Nominations must be lodged by 6 October 2017.
An application fee of $50 applies to non BSCAA Members
Nominations to be returned to: BSCAA NSW Division P.O. Box 554 Crows Nest NSW 1585 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Best of luck to all nominees.