18 Apr DesignBUILD 2017
Australia’s leading industry event for Architecture, Building, Construction & Design
For over three decades, DesignBUILD has supported leaders in the world of architecture, building, construction and design. The event provides attendees with the opportunity to explore cutting-edge ideas, make new industry connections and start their own creative collaborations as the industry come together to build a stronger future for the entire construction environment.
CRM Brokers will be exhibiting at DesignBUILD 2017 which is at the brand new International Convention Centre Sydney from 3-5 May.
If you are planning to attend, visit the CRM Brokers stand for your chance to win a Diamond package for two people to State of Origin II, and chat with our team about your insurance programme.
- Explore 4 dedicated zones showcasing the latest innovation and products across: Structural & Materials, Landscape & Outdoor, Interior Fixtures & Finishes and Technology
- Sample and source products from over 300 brands from Australian and international distributors and re-sellers
- Network with around 6,600+ industry professionals from the architecture, building, construction and design industries
- Learn from internationally renowned speakers about emerging trends in product compliance, sustainability and innovation in the DesignBUILD Speaker Series
- You can also earn 1 refuel CPD point from the AIA for every session attended
- Join like-minded professionals in your trade at exclusive networking events
Location & Times
International Convention Centre Sydney – 14 Darling Dr, Sydney NSW 2009
Wed 3 May 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Thu 4 May 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Fri 5 May 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
ICC Sydney has two car park facilities located within the Exhibition Centre and ICC Sydney Theatre, comprising a total of 826 car spaces. Additionally, there are a number of secure car parks located in and around Darling Harbour, the closest located at Harbourside Car Park, 100 Murray Street, Pyrmont.