03 Sep CRM Brokers Client Services Manager Award
CRM Brokers is proud to announce their sponsorship of the Client Services Manager Award.
Nominations are now open to all NSW contractors in the cleaning and security industries for the CRM Brokers Client Services Manager of the Year Award.
This award is designed to recognise excellence in performance of a cleaning or security Client Services Manager. The size of the company is irrelevant in the judging of this award and the growth and development of small companies is strongly supported and they are encouraged to apply.
The award will be presented at the BSCAA (NSW) AustralianSuper Excellence Awards 2015 which will be held on Thursday 22 October at Doltone House, Jones Bay Wharf from 12 noon to 3.30pm.
Criteria for Assessment of Nomination
All entries must be a minimum of 1000 words, they can include photographs or other supporting material and must include the following information:
1. Nominee Information:
- Position Title and description
- Email and phone contact details
- Nominating Company
2 Outline in detail one (1) outstanding incidence of client service /retention demonstrated by the nominee.
3. Outline in detail an example of excellent work ethic/client liaison demonstrated by the nominee.
4. Outline in detail at least one (1) example of outstanding commitment to the property service sector demonstrated by the nominee.
5. Nominator, this must include nominators signature, date and a contact phone number.
Nominations must be lodged by 30 September 2015.
An application fee of $50 applies to non BSCAA Members.
All nominees will be presented with a certificate so it is expected they be in attendance to receive it personally on the day.
Nominations and luncheon registrations to be returned to: BSCAA NSW Division P.O. Box 554 Crows Nest NSW 1585 Email: [email protected]
Best of luck to all nominees.