13 Apr Celebrating Excellence: The Strata Community CHU Awards
We’re excited to celebrate the successes of the strata industry during the upcoming Strata Community CHU Awards for Excellence.
The annual Awards Night recognises and rewards businesses and individuals who have made significant contributions to the strata industry and community across eleven categories.
We at CRM Brokers are thrilled to continue our sponsorship of the Strata Services Business Award at this year’s Awards Night. This Award recognises a Strata Services Business that has devised and implemented strategies for service excellence, focusing on staff training, professional conduct and innovation.
Participating in these awards is an opportunity to showcase your most outstanding qualities, biggest successes, and most innovative initiatives. While every organisation, individual, and committee within the strata community is unique, they are all striving towards the same goal – Excellence.
Excellence is not a destination but a journey, and the annual Strata Community Awards provide a means of measuring and benchmarking within our industry in NSW, helping us on our journey towards excellence.
- Must be a current SCA (NSW) Strata Services Member for at least 2 years at time of nomination
- Must be registered to operate in NSW
- Must NOT have a Code of Conduct complaint upheld against any employee over the last 2 years
- Must NOT have a caution, reprimand or prosecution recorded by NSW Fair Trading or other Government body over the last 2 years
- Business representative must be available for an online interview at a time specified by SCA (NSW)
- Must include 3 client references of no more than 1 page each (in addition to maximum word count). References are to include referee contact details and signature. If reference is an email, a copy of the email must include the date received, the email which it was sent from, and a digital sign-off.
- The winner of this award category will progress to the 2023-2024 SCA Australasia Awards as a Finalist subject to meeting its Terms and Conditions.
Award submissions close Friday 19th of May 2023.
All submissions are to be completed online on the SCA (NSW) website: https://stratacommunity.awardsplatform.com/
Winners will be announced at the Awards Gala Dinner on Friday 28th of July 2023 at Le Montage, Lilyfield.
We extend our well wishes to all the nominees and look forward to celebrating the achievements of the strata industry at the Awards Night.
CRM Brokers is a Strata Community Australia (NSW) Strata Services Specialist Company, having proven a sound knowledge and commitment to working within strata schemes, community schemes and company title buildings.
This article provides information rather than financial product or other advice. The content of this article, including any information contained in it, has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. You should consider the appropriateness of the information, taking these matters into account, before you act on any information. In particular, you should review the Product Disclosure Statement (‘PDS’), Target Market Determination (‘TMD’) and Financial Services Guide (‘FSG’), which can be obtained by contacting CRM Brokers or downloading it from the agency’s website before deciding to acquire, or to continue to hold, this product. Insurance policies issued by various insurers often differ.
Information is current as at the date the article is written as specified within it but is subject to change. CRM Brokers make no representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. Various third parties have contributed to the production of this content. All information is subject to copyright and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of CRM Brokers.