An exciting opportunity is available at CRM Brokers for an Insurance Broker who has a passion for the insurance industry and providing a valuable service to clients.
We’re looking for someone that naturally builds strong enduring relationships with clients, loss adjusters, builders, and insurers. A strong product knowledge across property insurance products is essential and experience with strata property will be highly advantageous.
This is your chance to work with a respected, award-winning insurance brokerage. Our culture supports flexibility, continued education, and career advancement all in a friendly team setting.
The successful applicant will be provided with support, training, and continued professional development from a team of experienced claims officers and management.
Responsibilities of the role will include:
• General claims administration;
• Overseeing and monitoring a portfolio of claims;
• Responding to claim notifications and service enquiries;
• Engaging with all parties to assist with the fast-tracking of claims’ settlements;
• Providing support and guidance to clients as well as the service broker throughout the claim cycle;
• Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with a range of clients, service providers and other insurance professionals.
• Conducting negotiations and escalations directly with the insurers on risk with creative problem solving to drive commercial outcomes.
The requirements of the role are:
• Previous insurance claims experience working for an insurer(s) or insurance brokerage
• ANZIIF qualifications and/or other relevant fields of study
• The capacity to efficiently manage your time and work effectively with a high volume of claims;
• Attentive, responsive and approachable when liaising with customers and service providers;
• Excellent verbal, particularly on the phone, and written communication;
• Excellent influencing, negotiation and problem-solving skills;
• Strong advocacy, negotiation and communication skills and experience in dispute resolution processes
Perks of the Job
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including:
This is a permanent Full-Time role. If you think you have what it takes, and are excited about the opportunity, please apply directly through our form below or email your resume to [email protected].