An exciting opportunity is available at CRM Brokers for a Senior Account Executive who has a passion for the insurance industry and providing a valuable service to clients.
We’re seeking a professional who can nurture client relationships as well as strengthen the team with their technical expertise in the strata insurance space (other property related insurance experience will be highly regarded).
This is your chance to work with a respected, award-winning insurance brokerage. Our culture supports flexibility, continued education, and career advancement all in a friendly team setting.
Essential Skills / Requirements
• Minimum 5 years insurance broking or underwriting experience within the strata/property market
• Tier 1 Insurance Broking qualification
• A strong knowledge of Property / General Liability classes
• Maintains an understanding of changing market conditions
• Proactive and strong client service focus
• Self-starter, creative thinker and problem solver
• Able to meet deadlines and work well under pressure
• High attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to work autonomously and assist the team to work cohesively
• Strong computer skills including iBais (or similar Insurance Broking software) and Microsoft applications.
• Strong written communications skills
Perks of the Job
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including:
This is a permanent Full-Time role. If you think you have what it takes, and are excited about the opportunity, please apply directly through our form below or email your resume to [email protected].