A great full-time opportunity has opened up at CRM Brokers for a proactive and motivated claims officer to join our team. The role is based from our Norwest office with remote working opportunities.
The successful applicant will be provided with support and continued professional development from a team of experienced claims officers and management team.
Previous claims handling, claims lodgement or claims administration experience is highly advantageous, but a strong retail/customer service background will also stand you in good stead.
Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Engaging with all parties to assist with the fast-tracking of claims’ settlements;
- General claims administration;
- Responding to claim notifications and service enquires;
- Overseeing and monitoring a portfolio of claims;
- Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with a range of clients, service providers and other insurance professionals.
- Providing guidance and support to the client service broker
The requirements are:
- Attentive, responsive and approachable when liaising with customers and service providers;
- Excellent verbal, particularly on the phone, and written communication;
- Strong analytical, negotiation and problem-solving skills;
- The capacity to efficiently manage your time and work effectively with a high volume of claims;
- Previous client/customer service experience will be highly regarded
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly online through our form or email your resume to email@example.com.