An exciting opportunity is available for an experienced account executive with a passion for client satisfaction to join CRM Brokers. We are looking for someone who is passionate about developing client relationships and with the ability to proactively and efficiently manage an insurance portfolio.
We are continuing to hire during COVID-19, with the recruitment process now conducted virtually. Operations have been moved to a working from home environment until further government restrictions ease.
The successful candidate will join an experienced team environment with ongoing training, support and career progression.
The role will involve servicing and developing a strata insurance portfolio. Experience across property insurance products is essential, previous experience with strata will be highly advantageous.
Essential Skills / Requirements:
• Minimum 3 year General Insurance broking experience
• ANZIIF qualifications and/or other relevant fields of study
• The ability to build strong enduring relationships with clients and underwriters
• Proactive and strong client service focus
• Self-starter, creative thinker and problem solver
• Able to meet deadlines and work well under pressure and very high workloads
• High attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced and competitive environment
• Strong computer skills including iBais (or similar Insurance Broking software) and Microsoft applications.
• Strong written communications skills for preparing clear
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly online through our form below or email your resume to email@example.com.