A great full-time opportunity has opened up at CRM Brokers. The role is for a proactive and motivated claims officer to join the claims team, based from our Norwest office – a five-minute walk from the new Metro Station.
The successful applicant will be provided with support and continued professional development from a team of experienced claims officers and management team.
Previous claims handling, claims lodgement or claims administration experience is highly advantageous, but a strong retail/customer service background will also stand you in good stead.
Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Engaging with all parties to assist with the fast-tracking of claims’ settlements;
- General claims administration;
- Responding to claim notifications and service enquires;
- Overseeing and monitoring a portfolio of claims;
- Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with a range of clients, service providers and other insurance professionals.
- Providing guidance and support to the client service broker
The requirements are:
- Attentive, responsive and approachable when liaising with customers and service providers;
- Excellent verbal, particularly on the phone, and written communication;
- Strong analytical, negotiation and problem-solving skills;
- The capacity to efficiently manage your time and work effectively with a high volume of claims;
- Previous client/customer service experience will be highly regarded
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly online through our form or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.